Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The not so Quick visit to Quick

Ok, this is a little out of order but that's how we are. So, at the end of January before I got sick we made a trip to the Quick burger, there version of McDonalds.  We got there around 5:30pm, there was a line of about 6 people. There was one person on the register, one on the grill, one on the drive thru. I think Greg waited in line for at least 20 minutes to order our food, thankfully there was a indoor play area for the kids.  I took them to play while Greg waited to order and get our food.  I can at least say it was fresh.  I don't think we have been back to the Quick burger since. 
Although Greg did pick up McDonalds for us this past Sunday, February 20th. It tasted just like home! Expensive 20 plus Euro for 2 happy meals and 2 adult meals. We won't be going there too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment