Sunday, May 1, 2011

Family Visit March 30th- April 7th

I was lucky enough to have my mom, sister, aunt and cousin Emma come visit and celebrate Jaxon and my birthday. It was a whirlwind week. The girls and I went to Paris for a night, the metro was an interesting ordeal our first attempt.  Thankfully a nice guy from Alabama helped us figure out where we were going since the station we needed to change lines at was closed. After that it was pretty easy. We spent an afternoon in Brussels, we went to the "Dinosaur" Museum and they watched Aidan play T-ball in the rain.
I was lucky to have my mom watch the boys while I spent a day in London with my sister, aunt and cousin.  It was cold and rainy but memorable and I had the best cheeseburger since arriving here in January.
The boys really enjoyed the visit with the family as did I.
  
Relaxing after arriving! Aidan did not know his Auntie was coming.  He was suprised when Kim, mom and I picked him up from school.
 Heading to the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels.


Paris!

Buckingham Palace

Hard Rock Cafe London!


It was a great visit, I just wish it would have been a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment