Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I HATE DRIVING WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM GOING!

March 9, 2011

Today the boys and I went to the women's club in a town about 20 minutes from our house. I was going to a neighborhood coffee group to meet some new people. After that we went to a toy store in a near by town called Waterloo. It is now about 1245pm, past lunch and quickly approaching nap time.  I thought about going back to the women's club to have lunch there but the ladies were playing bridge and I figured it may be very busy. So I opted to find a McDonalds drive thru and let the boys eat in the car so when we got home I could just lay them down. So we drove and drove and around 1pm we find the McD's. NO DRIVE THRU. It is on a busy road, no street parking available. I opted to just go home and make them lunch. Aidan was not to happy about that. We got home around 1:45pm. It is now 2:30pm Jax is awake talking in his bed, already checked him once and changed his poops. Aidan is watching his movie we rented from the women's club. I will never again try to find a place that I am not sure where it is when it is nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment